U-HELM Fellow Expectations
- Attend the kickoff seminar on October 21, 2022 from 1 to 3 pm (via Zoom)
- Consistently participate in the seminar series between November 2022 and July 2023, on the 3rd Friday of each month from 1 to 3 pm (refreshments will be provided if in-person meetings can be conducted safely)
- Meet at least three times with a U-HELM mentor over the course of the program
- Complete program evaluations for program improvement purposes
- Complete an individual development plan (i.e., self-assessment, short and long-term goal setting, etc.) that will be reviewed at each mentor/fellow meeting
- Complete short readings prior to seminar series sessions, as assigned
Eligibility & Application Process
- Current University of Utah junior faculty, postdocs, and fellows from and/or working with minority or underserved populations. We welcome applications from all areas of University of Utah Health (e.g. clinical, research, and lecturer).
- For the 2022-2023 U-HELM program, we will select approximately 14 fellows
- Please apply for the 2022-2023 U-HELM Cohort. Review of applications begins September 2, 2022.